WINTER SOLSTICE Soy Candle
JouJou Winter Solstice soy candle reminiscent of whiling away on a snowy winter morning, sifting through iced woods and fresh air. Top notes of iced bergamot and lemon with softer amber and vanilla base.
Top Notes: iced Bergamot and lemon
Middle Notes: clove leaf, lily of the valley
Base Notes: white amber and vanilla
Out of stock
JouJou Soy Candles embrace the passion for life and the planet Earth, their dreamy scents are influenced by nature, culture and special memories so everyone could find inspiration by its burn. We believe the simple act of lighting a candle brings pleasure and a sense of wellbeing.
Each candle is hand-poured using pure soy wax with premium scented oils and a cotton wick. It’s made in small batches, taking pride in using no mass production in the making.
Diameter: 7,5 cm
Height: 9,5 cm
Size: 200 ml
Burn time: up to 50 hours
About Soy Wax
Soy wax is made from renewable resources and is environmentally friendly, but besides its ''green'' advantages over paraffin wax, soy wax burns slower, meaning your candles and melts will last longer. While paraffin and other wax candles emit some of black smoke, soy wax candles burns clean and are naturally excellent fragrance carriers. Soy wax candles are well balanced and true to their scent.
- Follow these steps to ensure clean, even burn and maximize the life of your candle. With proper care, this candle has a burn time of +35 hours.
- Trim the Wick! Trim it to 0.5-1cm before every burn
- Always allow your candle to reach a full melt pool
- Limit the length of each burn to no more than 4 hours
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended