WILDFLOWER Botanical Soap Bar
Wild. Sensual. Intoxicating.
Imagine walking through a meadow of wildflowers on top of the mountain while their scent is carried away by a light breeze. Wildflower soap is a reminiscence of all wild and free-spirited souls. In addition to high-quality skin moisturizing oils, it is infused with cleansing kaolin clay & exfoliating blue poppy seeds to nurture your skin & your senses.
- Made from high-quality Oils + Butters
- Produce rich creamy lather
- Infused with gentle and cleansing Kaolin Clay
- Lightly exfoliating poppy seed for a gentle polish
- Certified Natural Organic
- Smells like jasmine + violet + iris
- Plastic-Free & Biodegradable (soap + packaging)
47 in stock
Our special soap recipe contains a blend of high-quality oils, butter, clays and high potent plant extracts that make our soaps rich in creamy lather and gentle + nourishing for all types of skin.
About the process:
JouJou Soaps are handmade by the traditional cold process method to preserve the botanical magic from ingredients used in the process. There is nothing as a fresh, clean, simple bar of soap. All of our soaps are surgras (made with additional unsaponified oils and butters) and contain high levels of natural glycerin which is a by-product of saponification that helps the skin with hydration. This means your skin will get extra care and moisture while cleansing.
Can be used for hands, body + face.
Since each of our soaps are completely made by hand and in small batches, each piece of soap is unique and will differ slightly in appearance from the image shown.
- Blue Poppy Seeds: Works as a gentle exfoliator leaving skin soft and smooth
- Kaolin Clay: Used to draw out impurities and toxins from the skin, it gently clears the skin without irritating it
- Olive Oil: One of the most nourishing oils in the world, olive oil is high in omega 3 and polyphenols that deeply hydrates
- Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter ideal for skin softening