DIRTY HIPPIE Botanical Soap Bar
Balancing. Spicy. Creamy.
Skin balancing and spicy formula infused with hemp powder and ground coffee for gentle exfoliation.
Out of stock
Our special soap recipe contains a blend of high-quality oils, butter, clays and high potent plant extracts that make our soaps rich in creamy lather and gentle + nourishing for all types of skin.
Dirty Hippie soap bar can be used for hands, body + face.
Skin Types & Benefits
Recommended for: all skin types, perfect for rough skin parts.
- Made from high-quality Oils + Butters
- Produce spicy creamy lather
- Infused with highly potent hemp powder
- Lightly exfoliating ground coffee
- Certified Natural Organic
- Plastic-Free & Biodegradable (soap + packaging)
Why Should I Use Natural Soap?
JouJou soaps are handmade by the traditional cold process method to preserve the botanical magic from ingredients used in the process. There is nothing as a fresh, clean, simple bar of soap. All of our soaps are surgras (made with additional unsaponified oils and butters) and contain high levels of natural glycerin which is a by-product of saponification that helps the skin with hydration. This means your skin will get extra care and moisture while cleansing.
Every single bar is completely made by hand and in small batches, which makes every bar unique and will differ slightly in appearance from the image shown.
Scented with patchouli + cypress essential oils and sandalwood + vanilla base
- Hemp Powder: Rich in essential fatty acids that act a moisturizer to combat dry and cracking skin
- Coffee: Containing caffeic acid has antimicrobial properties and works as a soft exfoliator
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Rich in antioxidants which boosts the skin circulation and increase oxygen
- Cypress Essential Oi: Works great for both oily and dry skin, restores its moisture levels and works as a decongestant
- Olive Oil: One of the most nourishing oils in the world, olive oil is high in omega 3 and polyphenols that deeply hydrates
- Shea Butter: High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter ideal for skin softening
Sodium Olivate*, Sodium Cocoate*/**, Sodium Sunflowerseedate*, Sodium Rapeseedate*, Aqua (Water) *, Glycerin*, Sodium Castorate*/**, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Shea Butterate*/**, Coffea Arabica Seed Powder*/**, Cannabis Sativa Seedcake Powder*/**, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Cupressus Funebris Wood Oil*, Pinus Sylvestris Twig Leaf Oil*, Coumarin***, Benzyl Benzoate***, Benzyl Salicylate***, Citronellol***, Geraniol***, Cinnamyl Alcohol***, Cinnamal***
* Ingredients from natural origin ( 98,0 % )
** Ingredients from organic agricultural source ( 28,5 % )
*** Components from fragrances
There are no question yet.
Not dirty at all
Gentle with a very light exfoliating effect. Great ration of used oils in it. All of us are torn away by the smell 🙂