BLOSSOM Belly Oil
Made for mamas-to-be by a (then) mom-to-be
Belly Oil with a powerful blend of omega and antioxidant-rich botanicals that helps strengthen the skin and improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks
Safe for use during pregnancy, Certified Organic, 100% Natural and Dermatologically tested
Out of stock
Skin Types & Benefits
Recommended for: Stretching skin in pregnancy and postpartum
Created during pregnancy out of necessity with all mamas-to-be in mind, this Belly Oil restores skin elasticity, soothes and supports the skin as it stretches during pregnancy.
We have put together a blend of highly potent oils like soothing jojoba, balancing almond, moisturizing avocado and infused them with Vitamin E which works as a powerful antioxidant. This combination will help to strengthen and tone the skin and improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks so you could enjoy and Blossom.
How to use?
Formulated for moms-to-be and suitable for everyone
- Dispense 2-4 pumps into hands and gently massage from bump to boobs
- Use it also on hips and thighs to provide moisturizing relief to stretching skin
- Use it whenever you feel like craving some hydration
- Use it during pregnancy and beyond to keep hydrated skin
- Jojoba Oil: This lightweight oil absorbs easily and has soothing, anti-inflammatory agents and is a natural abtimicrobial
- Almond Oil: Full of vitamin A, almond oil is great emollient helping to balance the absorption of moisture and water loss
- Avocado Oil: Contains high levels of vitamin E, potassium, lecithin and many other nutrients that nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidants that works effective agains free-radicals while increasing nutrient levels of the skin
Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil*, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*/**, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*/**, Persea Gratissima Oil*/**, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*/**, Parfum (Fragrance) (natural)*, Tocopherol*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*/**, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*/**, Linalool***, Limonene***, Citronellol***, Citral***, Geraniol***
* Ingredients from natural origin ( 100,0 % )
** Ingredients from organic agricultural source ( 38,0 % )
*** Components from natural fragrance
- Can I use it also postpartum?
Of course, Blossom Belly Oil is safe to use during pregnancy and postpartum. It is 100% natural, dermatologically tested and certified organic.
- How does it feel and smell on the skin?
It has a velvety and concentrated texture that soaks up fast in the skin and leaves a sweet and very soft floral scent.